unofficial build of Android 12 have Now been available for Infinix hot 11 Play via AOSP. it is a GSI firmware which can be flashed either with twrp recovery or fastboot mod. You still need a bootloader unlocked device to Perform the flashing Process.
What’s Working and Known issue’s:
|Display Refresh rate||60Hz|
|Screen Brightness||Works (require tweak)|
|SafetyNet post root||Passed|
|Wide Vine certification post flash and root||L1|
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick, patch official vbmeta from your device and write it.
- unlocked bootloader: follow this Guide
- blank or patched vbmeta file (if not flashed earlier)
- blank vbmeta & Product GSI: Download
- AOSP Android 12 for Infinix hot 11 Play: Download
- additional camera app for better pictures: Download
How to Install Android 12.1 on Infinix hot 11 Play:
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- turn Phone OFF, Press Volume down and power key until You see fastboot logo,
- then connect phone to computer using usb cable
- open command window/cmd in platform tool folder
- send below code to check connected device
- if no usb device then check usb driver or disconnect and reconnect device
- delete logical partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
- disable android verified boot by sending a patched or blank vbmeta file (first move file to platform tool folder)
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- flash ROM by sending below code
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system 'filename'
- replace ‘filename‘ with the correct ROM file name Like ‘fastboot flash system system-squeak-arm64-ab-vanilla.img‘
Fixes and Solutions:
- for bluetooth audio enable Misc features > Force-disable A2DP offload
- If you want AOD enable it in Misc features > Force allow Always-On Display
- for brightness enable Misc features > Force alternative backlight scale
- for headphone jack enable Misc features > Use alternate way to detect headsets
Audio jack permanent fix:
adb shell su setprop persist.sys.overlay.devinputjack true reboot