Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Alldocube iPlay 50 Pro Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- flash at won risk
- Make a backup before process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name:||Alldocube iPlay 50 Pro|
|ROM Type:||Full ROM|
|Region:||check below list|
- iPlay50Pro(T1030M)_EN_20230210: Download
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Install Stock ROM on Alldocube iPlay 50 Pro T1030M:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click ‘Download’ button
- turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key.
- you will see a yellow flashing bar with flashing Process.
- once done, unplug device and switch it ON