Reset FRP/Google account on Panasonic Eluga U3:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Panasonic Eluga U3. if You own Panasonic Eluga U3 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or Bypass FRP on Panasonic Eluga U3.
The Panasonic Eluga U3 Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum SC9863A Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
the device come with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come With 13+2MP Rear camera With 8MP front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Panasonic Eluga U3: Here
- Firmware Panasonic Eluga U3L [optional] : Download
Steps to Bypass FRP on Panasonic Eluga U3-
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]