Reset FRP/Google account on Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus. if You own a Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or bypsss FRP on Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus.
Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Spreadtrum Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 8MP Rear Camera with a 5MP Front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
1. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus: Here
- Firmware Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus [optional] Here
Steps to Bypass FRP on Mito Z1/ Mito Z1 Plus-
1. Install usb Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file From tool Folder
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]