Reset FRP bypass Google Account Linnex Li 20:
if you own Linnex Li 20 Smartphone having FRP issue then This is the Correct Place For You Where You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Linnex Li 20.
The Linnex Li 20 Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT67580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity.
Linnex Li 20 Come with 1GB of RAM and 8/16GB of Internal Storage Can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a Security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you Set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Linnex Li 20
- Basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Linnex Li 20:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.