PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2 Firmware update Vivo Y51L:
Download & Install PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2 Firmware update For Vivo Y51L. If you own Vivo Y51L Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2 Firmware update For Vivo Y51L with update Instructions. PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2 Firmware update For the Vivo Y51L Come with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Vivo Y51L Smartphone is Run on android 5.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 410 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Vivo Y51L Smartphone is Come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo Y51L
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 410
Root access: Not
Credit: Vivo Official
Product Version: PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2
- Firmware PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2: Download
How to Install PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2 update on Vivo Y51L:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.