CPH1879_11_A.05 Firmware update Oppo R17:
Download & Install CPH1879_11_A.05 Firmware update For Oppo R17. If you own Oppo R17 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share CPH1879_11_A.05 Firmware update For Oppo R17 with update Instructions. CPH1879_11_A.05 Firmware update For the Oppo R17 Come with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Oppo R17 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 670 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
the Oppo R17 Smartphone is Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
Product name: Oppo R17
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 670
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: CPH1879_11_A.05
- Firmware CPH1879_11_A.05: Download
- New – Super Night View mode is added to the Camera to improve the effect of night shooting
- New – Double-tap the screen to pause and continue when a video is being played, and adds the full-screen play function button
- Optimization – More comprehensive Hyper Boost campatibility
- New – With Reboot, just long-press the power button and slide upwards to reboot the phone
How to Install CPH1879_11_A.05 update on Oppo R17:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip