unlock bootloader Realme 2 Pro:
bootloader unlocking service Now available for the Realme 2 Pro. if you own Realme 2 Pro Smartphone then you can unlock it’s bootloader using the below instructions.
Realme 2 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOm SD 660 Processor. The Realme 2 Pro is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Device Come With 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable VIA SD crad. it Come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display With a Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
1. After unlocking Your Phone ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Backup before you proceed
2. Personal and confidential information on phone may leak, and Security compromised
3. In-depth test may modify some of the system functions, and Prevent You from updating the system version to enjoy the latest ColorOS
Steps to unlock bootloader on Realme 2 Pro:
- Fill out The unlocking Form From here
- Download and Install unlock app From Here
- Run unlock app accept terms and then Click apply & Close app
- Wait until You will see unlocking is successful status on unlock app
- Now Download and Setup adb tools on PC From here
- on Phone Go to Setting about Phone and type 5-7 time on build Number
- Go back to Settings Select Developer Options and Enable usb Debugging
- Now reboot Phone in fastboot Mod by together holding Volume Down and power button
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. Go to Folder Where adb tools Installed Right Click and then Select open CMD Here
- Now type below code
- it Will list Device Serial Number. if Not Showing then Install adb fastboot Driver on PC then Retry
- Now type below code For unlocking
fastboot flashing unlock
- look on Phone You can See unlock Warning Press Volume up Button For unlock
- done. Your Phone Successfully unlocked. You can Reboot it.