FRP Bypass alcatel 1C:
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on alcatel 1C if You own alcatel 1C Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
alcatel 1C Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is powered by Mediatek MT6580 processor. It is a Duall Sim smartphone. the Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Method 2 Bypass With SP Flash tools
- Method 3 Bypass With Aladdin Box With download
- How to Root alcatel 1C With magisk
Note: You can together Press Volume up and Down button to open talk back.
Steps to Bypass FRP on alcatel 1C:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
2. Now tap on “Visiion Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
3. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
10. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
11. Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.