Google Camera 6.1 mod:
if You Love Photography then a Perfect Camera app is Waiting for you it’s called Google Camera, This is a unofficial Port of Google camera app Which Support HDR+ on Most of Nougat Plus Devices, You can take Perfect Click in Both Low and Normal Light, according to my Experience this one is a best camera app for all android Phone.
• Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
• Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between Photo Modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
• Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.
HDR Not available for all phone in 5.1 version use Lower version if You Need HDR.
• Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
• Bokeh Effect/Portrait mod – blur inside the target.
- android Phone Running on android 6.0 and above
- Minimum 1GB of RAM and 3GB For Good Work
- Not tested on Mediatek Phone You can test on Your Phone Please tell us if it Work.
- Google Camera 6.1 For 8.1XX & 9.XX Here
- MGC_6.1.009_MI8_V1a.apk (BSG, 2018-10-19, changelog)
- GoogleCamera_6.1.009.215420794-beta2.apk (Arnova8G2, 2018-10-19, changelog)
- MGC_6.1.009_MiMaxII_A8.1+_V0.apk (BSG, 2018-10-17, changelog)
For other user Check below
- > Google Camera NX 5.2 for android oreo+ with HDR Plus & Portrait mode Here
- > with HDR+ for all phone Google camera 4.4 Here
- > Google camera 5.0.109 for android Nougat+ Here
How to Install Google camera 6.1 mod-
1. Download Google camera apk From above.
2. Now enable unknow apps Installation from Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
Note: Some Devices Require Camera2api Enabled So You can use Magisk Module to fix it.
Check other articles-
1. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
2. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
3. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
4. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…