FRP Bypass Doogee S70:
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Doogee S70 if You own Doogee S70 Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
The Doogee S70 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android Oreo OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6763 Processor, the Device Come With 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: if You have Not See any Share and assist Option When Selecting Word then please use Instructions From Here
1. Go to Wifi Screen Select Add Network type Some Word and then Select Share/assist
‘Please Note That This trick Work only on Wifi Screen Not On login Screen’ Our Primary goal is to Open browser in any way, no Matter Which app We use You can use facebook, Whatspapp or Message, Gmail, Keyboard, help.
2. If assist Option available then You can Skip Youtube Step Simply Select assist and then type browser/Chrome open and Follow Step 5
3. if assist Not available then Select Share then Select Message and In Message again type https://youtube.com and Send it to 123
4. Now Click on This Link and Select Open With Browser If it redirect on Youtube then From Youtube Menu Select Privacy and terms Then Select Chrome to Open
5. In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
6. Download Google account Manager and Install it
7. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
8. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
9. Run account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
10. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.