Download PD1732F official Firmware/Flash File Vivo Y81-
Download official Stock ROM firmware for Vivo Y81 in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on Vivo Y81. if you own a Vivo Y81 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y81.
The Vivo Y81 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android 8.XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Processor, the Vivo Y81 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo Y81 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y81.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Vivo Y81|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware Vivo Y81||Below|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
Type: ROM Size: 2.7GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
Product Name: Vivo 1808
Product type: PD1732F
Os: Android 8.1.0 (Oreo)