Download ZTE blade V10 Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the ZTE blade V10 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for ZTE blade V10 Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device. the Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
ZTE blade V10 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P70 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM & 3G. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: ZTE blade V10 V1000
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 900MB
SoC: Mediatek helio P70
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: ZTE BLADE V10 B09
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
|Firmware||ZTE BLADE V10 B09||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE blade V10:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.