Download ZTE Blade 20 Smart Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File now available for the ZTE Blade 20 Smart & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for ZTE Blade 20 Smart Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device. the Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
ZTE Blade 20 Smart Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- LK.bin Not available in the firmware, Download official update package and Copy it to Firmware folder
Device Name: ZTE Blade 20 Smart
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.8GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: dumped
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade 20 Smart:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.