Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Xiaomi Redmi 9T which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM cards., connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Xiaomi Redmi 9T: Download
- Note: Flash this File using any supported box (Miracle, Qcfire) without authorized account
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi Redmi 9T without using VPN:
- Install QD loader Driver on PC
- download unlock File from above and extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and connect it to computer by using usb cable
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted account bypass file Folder
- on MI Flash click start/ wait until success, once done unplug Phone and switch it on.