Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Xiaomi MI8 Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- QD Loader Driver Here
- Miracle box 2.82 Free: Download
- FRP Mi account Remove Without auth account (Flash with UMT box): Download
Steps to bypass Mi account on Xiaomi MI8 Pro:
- Go Here Click forgot, under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- on the forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then click forgot.
- wait until you receive forgot Link.
- when receive click on link open it in browser type New Password click change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New Password.
Method 2 (Easy Tested):
- Move no Auth firehose to account bypass file
- Flash the file via EDL