Vivo V15 Pro Guide Tips Tricks & Mod Collection:
Vivo V15 Pro have now been Available Purchase & Now Here we Share Some of the best tips tricks for Vivo V15 Pro to Get Most out of The Device. all of the Below listed tricks are Working Without Root but if You have Root access Then You can use a lot’s of More Trick’s.
The Vivo V15 Pro Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera Department it Come with 48+8+5MP Rear Camera With 32MP Popup Camera.
How to Uninstall System App Without Root:
- Connect Phone to PC with usb Debugging Enabled
- Open CMD Where Platform tools are Installed & use below Code
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 Package name Here Ex: pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs
- Settings > More Settings > Permission Settings > Autostart Select your preferred apps
How to Enable Gestures:
- Settings > Smart Motion > Smart Turn on/off screen
- Settings > Smart Click > Turn on/off flashlight
How to Enable Dark Mode:
- This setting is hidden and Nowhere to be seen in settings so after some digging, this is how You activate the Dark Mode: Swipe Up from the Bottom Right to Activate the Quick Settings Toggle > Swipe Right > Click on the 3 Dots and Add the Dark Mode Toggle.
Full Screen Mode:
- Settings > Display & Brightness > Third Party app display ratio Select all apps like Video players etc to make the most of Your screen
Set Default App Settings:
- Settings > More Settings > Permission Settings > Default App Settings Select your preferred apps as default apps
Flash Light Notification (Optional)
- Settings > More Settings > Flash Light Notifications
How to take a Screenshot
- Vol Down + Power Or 3 Finger Swipe
- Vivo V15 Pro Firmware Flash File
- Vivo V15 Pro latest Firmware update
- Download Usb Driver For Vivo V15 Pro