V188.8.131.52.QFAEUXM EEA Stable ROM /Firmware update for Xiaomi MI 9:
Download & Install V184.108.40.206.QFAEUXM Firmware update on Xiaomi MI 9. If You own Xiaomi MI 9 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V220.127.116.11.QFAEUXM Firmware update For the Xiaomi MI 9 Will Integrate Security Patches Released on Nov 2019.
The Xiaomi MI 9 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 855 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 64+12+16MP Rear Camera With 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi MI 9
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V18.104.22.168.QFAEUXM
- Firmware V22.214.171.124.QFAEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- Security Patches Nov 2019
How to Install V126.96.36.199.QFAEUXM update on Xiaomi MI 9:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip