V22.214.171.124.PFHINXM India Stable ROM /Firmware update for Redmi Note 7 Pro:
Download & Install V126.96.36.199.PFHINXM Firmware update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you own Redmi Note 7 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V188.8.131.52.PFHINXM Firmware update For the Redmi Note 7 Pro Will Integrate Security Patches Released on November 2019.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+5MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi Note 7 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 675
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V184.108.40.206.PFHINXM
- Firmware V220.127.116.11.PFHINXM India Stable: Download
- Security Patches from November 2019
How to Install V18.104.22.168.PFHINXM update on Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Nevigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone autometically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip