V22.214.171.124.QGHCNXM (CN Stable) Firmware update for Redmi K30:
V126.96.36.199.QGHCNXM Firmware update have Now been available for The Xiaomi Redmi k30 Which Will Reduce the system lag. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then You can manually Download it from below.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Run on android 10 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 730 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 64+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 20+2MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi K30
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 730
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V188.8.131.52.QGHCNXM
- Reduce system lag
- improve device stability
How to Install V184.108.40.206.QGHCNXM update on Xiaomi Redmi k30:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip