V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM Global Stable ROM /Firmware update for Redmi Go:
Download & Install V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM Firmware update on Redmi GO. If You own Redmi GO Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM Firmware update For the Redmi GO Will Fix the System lag & Increased system stability.
The Xiaomi Redmi Go Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 425 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 8MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi GO
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 425
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM
- Firmware V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM Global Stable: Download
- Fix System lag
- Improve system Stability
How to Install V10.2.16.0.OCLMIXM update on Redmi GO:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip