V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM Global Stable ROM /Firmware update for MI A2 Lite:
Download & Install V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM Firmware update on MI A2 Lite. If You own MI A2 Lite Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM Firmware update For the MI A2 Lite Will Improve Device Security and Stability.
The Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 625 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 12+5MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: MI A2 Lite
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9.0/MIUI 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM
- Improve Stability
- Improve Device Security
How to Install V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM update on MI A2 Lite:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip