V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM Global Stable ROM /Firmware update for Xiaomi MI A1:
Download & Install V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM Firmware update on Xiaomi MI A1. If You own Xiaomi MI A1 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM Firmware update For the Xiaomi MI A1 Will Improve system Security and performance by adding latest Security patches.
The Xiaomi MI A1 Run on android 7.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 625 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 12+12MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi MI A1
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD625
Os: Android 9.0/MIUI 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM
- Firmware V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM Global Stable: Download
- Improve Performance and Security
How to Install V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM update on Xiaomi MI A1:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip