Unlock bootloader on Realme X3 Super Zoom:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Realme X3 Super Zoom. if You own Realme X3 Super Zoom Smartphone then You can unlock it’s bootloader by using the below Instructions.
Realme X3 Super Zoom Run on Android 10 & it is QCOM SD 865 Processor. the device Come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+8+2MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Your Phone will be Erased with Internal Storage during the unlocking so Must Make a backup before Process
- Charge it at-least 60% to prevent accidental Shut Down During the unlocking Process.
- Platform tools
- adb driver
- Depth Test apk For Realme 6 Pro Install It and Get Approval
- Note: This is an unofficial method apk From Realme 6 Pro Working on it.
Submit unlock Application:
- Run unlock app and Follow On Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission..
Steps to unlock bootloader on Realme X3 Super Zoom:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now Go to the folder Where You have Extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and Select Open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot boot_unlock_verify if ok fastboot flashing unlock
7. Look on Phone you can See a unlock Warning Press Volume up button to Confirm unlock
8. Then Reboot System Now With below Code.
9. Your Phone now unlocked You Can Install Desire Firmware on it.