The Android bootloader is a Program that loads the Android operating system kernel into the device’s memory (RAM) when the device is turned on or restarted. It is the first program that runs when the device is powered on, and it initializes and sets up the hardware components and then loads the operating system kernel.
The bootloader is responsible for verifying the integrity of the operating system before it is loaded into memory, ensuring that it has not been tampered with or modified. It also provides access to the device’s recovery mode, which allows users to perform maintenance and diagnostic tasks on the device.
In addition, the bootloader is often used to unlock the device’s bootloader, which allows users to install custom ROMs, kernels, and other modifications to the device’s firmware. However, unlocking the bootloader often voids the device’s warranty and can potentially compromise its security.
Here is the Steps to unlock bootloader on Realme Narzo 60
Submit unlock Application:
- download install unlock app on your device
- Install and enable VPN client
- Run unlock app and follow on Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission..
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now go to the folder where you have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right click and select open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
7. on phone confirm unlock warning by Pressing volume up key
8. reboot system
9. Now Your Phone successfully unlocked !