unlock bootloader on Poco X2:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Poco X2. if you own Poco X2 Smartphone then You can unlock it’s bootloader by using the below Instructions.
Poco X2 Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 730 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Cards, Connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
the Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department the Device Come with 64+8+2+2MP Primary Camera With 20+2MP Front Shooter.
Steps to unlock Poco X2:
1. Now the Process become easier. Just visit http://en.miui.com/unlock/ Login Fill Details and Apply for unlock. wait until You Will Receive Approved Message.
Note: After You unlock the device, it will become Less Secure. also unlocking the Device Will erase all your Personal data’s.
2. Download Mi Unlock tool to Your PC & Extract it
3. Go to Setting > My Device > All Specs> Tap On MIUI Version 7 times > Additional Setting > Developer Option > Enable USB Debugging > Enable OEM Unlocking
4. Now from Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. In case you see error like 86012 etc then better to wait for a week then try (Note- Trying again and again Might block Your account temporarily)
5. After that Reboot Your Device into Fastboot Mod, For that Simply turn off your device, together Press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a Micro USB cable
6. Run unlock tool login with Same account and unlock In Case you Get error like “Current account is not bound” then Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. From now on, You’ll Get Couldn’t unlock try after XX hrs, then you’ve to wait that Period of time.
7. after XX Period of time try to unlock, hope you’ll Get success.