unlock Bootloader on Lenovo S5 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Lenovo S5 Pro. if You own Lenovo S5 Pro Smartphone then You Can unlock it’s bootloader by Following the Below Instructions.
Recently Lenovo Shut Down Direct unlock Method Now You Need to apply For unlock to obtain unlock.img then You Can unlock Your Phone by using Command Lines.
Lenovo S5 Pro Run on Android 8.1 Oreo and Powered by 1.8GHZ QCOM SD 636 Octa Core Processor. The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone 2 Regular SIM Card Connectivity including all other Features Like Bluetooth hotspot WIFI.
- unlocking the bootloader Will void Your Device Warranty/.
- Your Phone Will be Erased During The unlocking So Make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock Bootloader on Lenovo S5 Pro:
- Go Here Enter Require Device Details Like IMEI, Serial Number & Email address.
- Now Click Submit application. Wait until You Will Receive unlock_bootloader.img File via Email
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers Options
- Download & Install adb fastboot Driver
- Download & Setup Platform tools From Here
- Now Move unlock_bootloader.img File in Platform tools folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader Connect to PC with usb
- Go to Platform tools Folder and on top address bar type cmd and hit enter
- on Command Window type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flash unlock unlock_bootloader.img
- Done. Your Phone Start itself With factory Reset.
if you have any question Related to this topic You can comment below…