Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Unihertz Titan Pocket:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Unihertz Titan Pocket & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Unihertz Titan Pocket such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Unihertz Titan Pocket Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G and 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue with in Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Unihertz Titan Pocket
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.9GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: 2021072917_g66v71c2k_dfl
- VCOM Driver: Download
- SP Flash tool V5.2 Download
- Firmware Unihertz Titan Pocket EU+NON EU: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Unihertz Titan Pocket:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON’
have any issue, Let me know via comment