unbrick is a process to repair a device that was bricked, with in OnePlus 8T user face two type of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device stuck or freez on boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod.
so if your OnePlus 8T having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
Steps to unbrick OnePlus 8T:
- Download & Extract unbrick File & tool in same folder
- Download & Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer by using USB cable (by pressing volume up & down key) [if no device in device manager then you have to do test point]
- Run MSM Download tool from unbrick file folder.
- from the Login prompt select other and Next
- it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.