unbrick is a process to repair a device that was bricked, with in Motorola XT2000-2 user face two type of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device stuck or freez on boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod.
so if your Motorola XT2000-2 having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
- Laptop, PC
- QCOM 9008 USB driver: Download
- unbrick file for Motorola XT2000-2 : Download
- fastboot Firmware for Motorola XT2000-2 : Download
Steps to unbrick Motorola XT2000-2:
- Download & extract fastboot firmware
- download & Extract unbrick file for Motorola XT2000-2
- Install QCOM 9008 USB driver on your computer
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Now connect your phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (if device not detected in QCOM 9008 USB COM then you have to do test point/ short test point) you can see your device in device manager like below image
- Open unbrick file folder and Run blank-flash.bat, wait until success, once done, your phone rebooted in fastboot mod
- open fastboot firmware folder and Run flash_all.bat, wait until success, your Phone successfully rebooted, done.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.