Android 9.0 Pie For Umidigi One Max:
Download & Install Android 9.0 Pie on Umidigi One Max. If You own Umidigi One Max Smartphone then You can Install Android 9.0 Pie on it by Following This Page. Here we Share Latest AOSP 9.0 Pie ROM For Umidigi One Max With Step by Step Installation Guide.
The Umidigi One Max Smartphone is Come with Android 8.1 OS which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- usb tethering Not Working. BT WIFI Not Work When Data on Work When off.
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for Umidigi One Max [A only arm64] Here
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Umidigi One Max:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.