Download official Firmware/Flash File for UMIDIGI G2 Tab:
Stock Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
UMIDIGI G2 Tab Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: UMIDIGI G2 Tab Kids
Type: Full ROM
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: check below list
- Rockchip flash tool: Download
- Rockchip usb driver: Download
- Contact Me for Auth, unbrick, FRP, Reset, Region Change & root (paid)
How to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI G2 Tab:
- Download & extract Rockchip flash tools V2.42.zip
- Install Rockchip driver on your computer
- Run androidtool.exe file from the tools folder
- click upgrade firmware, from the Next tab click firmware
- from the Pop up locate the your device firmware file.
- connect Your switched of device to PC by using the usb cable (combination= usb + press and hold the volume up key, poke the reset hole next to the volume key)
- click run. wait until finish. once done disconnect your device and switch it ON.
Check other articles-