Download Stock Firmware for UMIDIGI BISON:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the UMIDIGI BISON & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
UMIDIGI BISON Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: UMIDIGI BISON
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V1.0_20201124
- VCOM Driver: Download
- SP Flash tool: Download
- Firmware EU: UMIDIGI_BISON-E_V1-0_20201124.rar
- Firmware NON EU: UMIDIGI_BISON_V1-0_20201124.rar
How to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI BISON:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on computer
- From the flash tool folder Run SP_Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only (if we select ‘Format & Download’ it wipe NVdata too Which is risky). Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.