twrp 3.2.1 Recovery for UMIDIGI Z-
Download twrp Recovery for UMIDIGI Z if you own a UMIDIGI Z, then you can Install twrp Recovery on it, here we share twrp Custom Recovery which is based on Latest firmware. you can install it using the Provided Instructions. this Recovery allow Custom ROM and zip File Installation on Your Phone. you can also use it to create a Complete backup of your Device.
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone, otherwise it will cause bootloop.
2. Flashing The ROM will Erase all your Data. So Please create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully. We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM [MTK only] using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. use odin on Samsung Phone.
8. Mediatek user use SP flash tools if we include Scatter.
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
twrp 3.2.1 UMIDIGI Z Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on UMIDIGI Z-
1. Download and extract twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed.
2. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘
3. flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…