Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Tecno Spark Power 2:
Latest Firmware Flash File Now available for the Tecno Spark Power 2 & You can Download it From Below. The Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. You can use it to unbrick Your device.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Tecno Spark Power 2
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.9GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: LC8-H6215ABCD-Q-GL-200702V290
|SP Flash tools||V5.2020||Download|
|Firmware/ Flash File||LC8-H6215ABCD-Q-GL-200702V290||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark Power 2:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
How to Flash Tecno Spark Power 2 Via Tecno Flash tool:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to Load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & Switch it on.
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.