Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Tecno Spark 8 KG8:
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Tecno Spark 8 KG8 and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Tecno Spark 8 KG8 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI bluetooth 3G and 4G . The device come with 2GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Fix some serious issue in device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Tecno Spark 8 KG8
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.77GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: KG8-H698CDEFGH-R-GL-210927V249
How to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark 8 KG8:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
How to Flash Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Via Tecno Flash tool:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to Load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & Switch it ON.
have any issue, Let me know via comment