Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Symphony G100:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Symphony G100 If you have Symphony G100 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Symphony G100 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Symphony G100.
Symphony G100 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6739 Processor. the Symphony G100 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So Create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage.
4. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
5. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
Product name: Symphony G100
Type: Full ROM
Size: 1.5 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: Symphony G100_Factory_MT6739_8.1
- Firmware Symphony G100: Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Symphony G100:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
Detailed Guide With Images:
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.