Common SP Flash Tools error and Solutions:
Common SP Flash Tools error Code:
Error 5054, 4032, 8038, 5069, 4001, 4008, 3149, 3168, 2004, 1013, 2020, 5007, 4010, 3182, 6012, 1042, 2, 2005, 4058, 3178, 8406, 1012, 3140, 8417, 1002, 1011, 1040, 2035, 3001, 3012, 4050, 5054, 5066, 8200
SP Flash Error Message: GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054)
Error Code Meaning: the flash files you are attempting to flash is a wrong file and not compatible with the device you are attempting to flash them on.
1. Check that you are flashing with the correct flash files.
2. If the flash files are confirmed to be correct, format the phone using SP Flash Tool and flash again.
SP Flash Error Message: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EM] ENABLE DRAM FAIL
Error Code Meaning: SP Flash Tool is having difficulties communicating with the device due to DRAM Failure.
1. Check that you have ticked only the files present in the ROM you want to flash.
2. Check that you have the correct drivers installed.
3. Delete SP Flash Tool driver and then, extract it again.
4. Attemp using the latest SP Flash Tool.
5. Make sure you are using the correct flash files for the phone you are flashing.
6. Format the phone using SP FLASH Tool. NOTE: Use the default format option in SP Flash Tool.
SP Flash Error Message: ERROR 8038! Android Download PMT is ready and layout has been changed.
Error Message Meaning: SP Flash Tool could not write to certain partitions on the device due incompatibilities.
1. Format the phone in SP Flash Tool. NOTE: Use the default format option in SP Flash Tool.
2. Open scatter file using Notepad++ and change __NODL_FAT to FAT by removing the “__NODL_”
SP Flash Error Message: SDL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)
Error Code Meaning: the size of the flash file to be flashed is larger than the partition size.
1. Check that the file you are flashing is the same as the device.
2. Try another stock ROM.
SP Flash Error Message: S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE or (4001)
Error Code Meaning: SP Flash could not communicate with the device.
1. Switch the USB Port.
2. Run SP Flash Tool as admin.
3. Check that your drivers are properly installed.
4. Check that the battery in the device is charged and that it is switched off.