Twrp Installation Guide with SP Flash tools-
own a Mediatek Phone then this Guide is written For you. in the article we share Step by Instrcutions to Insall Custom Recovery and Boot.img using the SP flash tools which is Work only on Mediatek Phone.
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
1. This is a unique twrp Installation Guide and Work all Unlocked Devices.
2. Flashing The ROM will erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. use odin on Samsung Phone.
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install twrp Recovery With SP Tools-
> unlock bootloader – fastboot oem unlock [optional]
Step 1- First of All Download SP flash tools and Extract Inside a Folder, you can Extract in C drive for batter work.
Step 2- Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of SP flash tools Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device.
Step 3- after That Download Custom Recovery File From Require files and tools Section..
Step 4- Extract Download Recovery file Inside a Folder[ if it a ZIP or RAR], you can Extract on the Desktop for batter navigations.
Step 5- Go to SP flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
Step 6- Navigate the Download tab and then Click over Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened, navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
Step 7- Check Recovery only. under Recovery Section Load twrp/ recovery.img File and then hit over the Download.
Step 8- As soon as connect your Switched off phone to your PC via usb cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle is appear.Done.
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]