FRP Bypass Samsung SM-J720F
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Samsung SM-J720F if You own Samsung SM-J720F Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Combination Files:
1) Download tools and FRP File Then Extract odin.zip
2) Install Samsung Driver on PC
3) Run Odin.exe From tool Folder
4) Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC with usb
5) You can see added msg. Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ Make sure re-partition is not checked
6) Now Extract & Load Full Firmware under AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC Section and Click Start/Download
7 ) Wait For Success/ Done.
have any issue Here is the Detailed Guide With images.