Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Runbo F1 Plus:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Runbo F1 Plus If you have Runbo F1 Plus Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Runbo F1 Plus lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Runbo F1 Plus.
Runbo F1 Plus Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek Processor. the Runbo F1 Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Runbo F1 Plus|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Product name: Runbo F1 Plus
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6757
Product version: Runbo_F1_Plus_MT6757_20180306_7.0
Os: Android 7.0
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Runbo F1 Plus:
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on PC.
- Download Extract and Run SP Flash tools
- Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download
- as Soon as Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- Wait For Success. Done/
Detailed Guide With Images:
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.