The term rooting on OnePlus Open CPH2551 refer to the gaining administrative access to the operating system of the device, which enables users to make adjustments and changes that are not possible with standard user privileges. Although rooting can provide users a great deal of flexibility and control over their devices, there are certain risk involved, including the possibility of voiding the device’s warranty.
Before attempting to root your OnePlus Open CPH2551 backup important data from your device. once everything is backuped you can follow below Instructions.
- do at own risk
- it will void your device warranty
- all userdata will be erased, Must Make a backup before process
- patched image must be used from same firmware that is currently installed
- Contact Me for root, region change, unbrick, frp, bootloader unlock & MSM Auth (Paid)
How to Root OnePlus Open CPH2551 using Magisk:
- Download OnePlus Open CPH2551 Patched init_boot.img (suitable for A.22)
- on phone enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developers option
- Plug phone to computer in bootloader mod (power + volume down or adb reboot bootloader)
- open cmd in platform tool folder
- send below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning
- now all data of your device is wiped, and it’s started to system, plug it again in fastboot mod
- send below code
fastboot flash init_boot_a 'filename' fastboot flash init_boot_b 'filename'
- then reboot
done, Your phone successfully rooted.
- SafetyNet can be fixed with the module V2.4.0