bypass Google Account / Mi account on Redmi K30:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Mi account on Redmi K30. if you own a Redmi K30 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 730 SoC. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi K30 : Download
- at the Movement we don’t have a patched firehose, You Need a Authorized Mi account to flash this file.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi K30:
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start/Done after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: Have any issue in Mi Flash Don’t Worry use Miracle box to Flash From Here For Free.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with new password.