Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Redmi Note 9s which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
Redmi Note 9s Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 720 SoC. it is a Dual SIM smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM cards., connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi Note 9s: Download
- at the Movement we don’t have a patched firehose, You Need a Authorized Mi account to flash this file. or use any supported box.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi Note 9s:
- Install QD loader Driver on PC
- download unlock File from above and extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and connect it to computer by using usb cable
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted account bypass file Folder
- on MI Flash click start/ wait until success, once done unplug Phone and switch it on.
- Go Here Click forgot, under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- on The forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then click forgot.
- wait until you receive forgot Link.
- when receive click on link open it in browser type New Password click change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New Password.