V220.127.116.11.PCXMIXM Stable ROM /Firmware update for Redmi Note 8T:
V18.104.22.168.PCXMIXM Firmware update have Now been available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Which integrates the Security Patches Released on March 2020. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can download manually from below.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
- This update not wipe any data from your Phone
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi Note 8T
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9.0/MIUI 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V22.214.171.124.PCXMIXM
- App lock is supported for all apps now
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2020. Increased system security
How to Install V126.96.36.199.PCXMIXM update on Redmi Note 8T:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip