Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Redmi Note 8 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
Redmi Note 8 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM cards., connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You to make a backup before Process.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidentally shut down.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi Note 8 (file2): Download
- tested on MIUI V10
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi Note 8:
- Install QD loader Driver on PC
- download unlock File from above and extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and connect it to computer by using usb cable
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted account bypass file Folder
- on MI Flash click start/ wait until success, once done unplug Phone and switch it on.