Download Stock Firmware/ Flash File for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021 (BILOBA):
official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Redmi Note 8 2021 and You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Redmi Note 8 2021 such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Redmi Note 8 2021 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity option’s Include GPS, hotspot, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G, sensor Include Gyroscope Proximity Gravity fingerprint etc. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Must Make a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make sure your Phone have at least 40-50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Redmi Note 8 2021
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.4GB
SoC: Mediatek helio G85
OS: Android 11
Root access: Not
Gapps: Included Expect China ROM
Firmware Version: V126.96.36.199.RCUMIXM
- Mediatek driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 8 2021:
- First disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled you will get a BROM error or MI flash tool Require a authorized Mi account)
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash Redmi Note 8 2021 Via Mi Flash tool:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- select extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
test Point Pinout for EDL Mod: