Redmi Note 7 hang on Logo bootloop Fix:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Run on android 9.0 OS and Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is a Dual sim tab that accept 2 Regular SIM Card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
- be carefull During the Device tear down
- all data from the device Will be erased. Not Possible to Recover.
- Download & Setup QCOM usb Driver: Download
- Download & Install Mi Flash tools: Download
- official Fastboot ROM For Redmi Note 7: Download
Steps to fix hang on logo & bootloop on Redmi Note 7:
- Download & Setup Mi Flash tools
- Install QD loader QCOM 9008 usb Driver
- Extract Latest Global Fastboot ROM
- Carefully Remove back Cover of Phone & Connect it to PC, take a Coper Wire and Short Pinout as Show in below Image
- the Process Will boot Your Phone to EDL Mod. if fastboot Working Then use this tool to Reboot to EDL.
- Run Mi flash tools
- Click top Browse Button and Locate the Extracted ROM Folder
- Now Click Download/Flash. The Flashing Process Now Started and Your Phone Will be Rebooted Shortly.