Mi account lock is a security feature on Redmi Note 13 5G which is automatically activated when you set up a MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi account.
- do at own risk
- some sensor may not works after account bypass. you have to re-write persist partition from backup folder, it’s normal just setup the phone first time then flash backup image
- Contact Me for Auth, unbrick, FRP, Reset, Region Change & root (paid)
Steps to bypass Mi account Lock on Redmi Note 13 5G:
- Open ROM2box_Mediatek
- Click ‘bypass function‘
- In Next Windows Click ‘WIPE FRP+MiCloud‘
- power off phone, hold volume up down & plug device
- once done, your device start automatically..
- Once done follow this page for permanent bypass
- Redmi Note 13 5G Flash File Firmware Free Download
- What is MediaTek Preloader? How to Install MediaTek Preloader Driver