Download Stock Firmware Flash File For Xiaomi Redmi 9:
Official tested Flash File Firmware Now available for Xiaomi Redmi 9 and You can Download it From below. The Firmware will help you to Restore Your bricked device.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Run on android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek Helio G80 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB Storage that Can be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department it Come with 13+8+2+5MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Must Make a backup of Your Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down.
Device Name: Redmi 9
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3GB
SoC: Mediatek helio G80
Os: Android 10
Gapps: Included Expected China
Root access: Not
Firmware version: V126.96.36.199.QJCMIXM
- V188.8.131.52.QJCEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- V184.108.40.206.QJCCNXM China Stable: Download
- V220.127.116.11.QJCMIXM Global Stable: Download
- V18.104.22.168.QJCRUXM Russia Stable: Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJCIDXM Indonesia Stable: Download
- MI Flash: Download
- SP Flash tool: Download
- Mi Flash Require Authorized MI Account or SP Flash tool Require custom da file.
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- Download and Install usb Driver On PC
- Download & Extract MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader and Connect To PC
- Click Start and wait until Success. done/
How to Flash Redmi 9 Via SP Flash tool:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it on